If your Delta device is not charging, try the following steps:
· The contact elements on the device may be dirty: clean the charging contacts on the back of your device in accordance with the care instructions
· The USB port or power source may be faulty: in which case, try a different USB port or appropriate wall charger.
· The device isn’t inserted fully / securely to the USB port: check the alignment and try again
· The device may be wet: thoroughly dry your device before charging it.
· Your device’s battery was depleted to 0% / you have not used the device for several weeks: leave your device plugged in to the charging port for at least 30 minutes.
If none of the above steps work, please reach out to our support team.