If you have an app account and have followed the device setup instructions, the data collected on your device should sync when you open the app or when you manually sync your device. If the device is not syncing, try the following:
First check all the setup requirements are in place:
· The app is installed on a supported phone
· The latest version of the app is installed on your phone.
· Your phone has a mobile / cellular data or Wi-Fi connection.
· The software on your phone is up to date. To check, tap Settings > General > Software Update.
· The Bluetooth setting on your phone is on. To check, tap Settings > Bluetooth or Settings > General > Bluetooth.
· If you have multiple Bluetooth products like speakers or headsets paired to your phone addition to the Delta device, you may have trouble using more than one at the same time. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
· Check your device's battery isn't critically low.
If the device is still not syncing, try the following:
1. Force quit the app.
2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth or Settings > General > Bluetooth. and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
3. Open the app again.
4. If your device didn't sync, restart your phone.
5. Open the app.
6. If your device didn't sync, restart it by following the instruction on <restarting the device>.
7. If your device still doesn’t sync, disconnect and remove the device from your app account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone and try to sync.
8. If the device still doesn’t sync, uninstall and reinstall the app.
9. If none of the above works, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to help.